Guided, Stewardship Hikes: Fall 2016 – Winter 2017
The Town of Clifton Park Open Space, Trails & Riverfront Committee is continuing with “working hikes” this Fall! Participants will help evaluate conditions / needs at these town preserves and parks with the Open Space Coordinator and other volunteers from the Town’s Stewardship Subcommittee. Please wear appropriate footwear and gear. For snow conditions – please bring your own snowshoes/poles. All hikes start at 1 p.m. and may last up to 2 hours. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Friday – 10/7 Mohawk Landing Nature Preserve. Riverview Rd, west of Brian Drive.
- Friday – 11/4 Garnsey Park. Meet at the parking lot/trailhead entrance off of NYS Rte 146.
- Friday – 12/2 Dwaas Kill Nature Preserve. Meet mid-way Pierce Road at the main entrance.
- Friday – 1/6 North Woods Nature Preserve. Meet between 38 & 40 Shadow Wood Way.
- Friday – 2/3 Vischer Ferry Nature & Historic Preserve. Meet at the end of Ferry Drive.
Please kindly RSVP by calling (518) 371-6054. For more details please visit: www.cliftonparkopenspaces.org